Saturday, February 6, 2010

First Blog - Aya Sophia

I take pictures...and I like sharing them with my friends. So here I am, welcome to my first blog. I have no idea which direction this blogging thing will lead us to, but it will be strictly photography related. I don't know if you will see only pictures, or other activities like projects, workshops, tests, discussions, etc...up to you, really.


Today's subject is Aya Sophia...once - uuh, once for thousand years, the largest cathedral in the world. Here you can get thorough info.


And here are some pictures from today's shoot....


It was nice seeing you...come back again :)






Here's the b&w version...both are HDRed....



The famous dome....




..and some earthly figures...



Strobist Info: An SB-600 from 45deg left of the camera, 60deg high at 3ft with 1/64 power.

No comments: